You Can Find Out By Asking Yourself Some Questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job) Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years Is my current income reliable
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments
- Do I have money saved for a down payment
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costsIf you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.
For More Information, Please Complete
* Indicates a Required Field.