The FHA is generally more flexible than conventional lenders in its qualifying guidelines. In fact, the FHA allows you to re-establish credit if:
- two years have passed since a bankruptcy has been discharged
- all judgments have been paid
- any outstanding tax liens have been satisfied or appropriate arrangements have been made to establish a repayment plan with the IRS or state Department of Revenue
- three years have passed since a foreclosure or a deed-in-lieu has been resolved
For More Information, Please Complete
* Indicates a Required Field.