Things to Consider
This area will go over many aspects you the buyer should be prepared for. Remember this area is to provoke thought. WE will be able to answer and assist in the more advanced situations a buyer might face. Are you ready for Home Ownership? These articles will help you understand the issues involved. You will also be able to learn something about lending and financing as it pertains to home ownership ..
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- Making the transition from renting to buying
- Pros and cons of home ownership
- How much home can you afford?
- Calculate your income vs. debt
- Understand your credit
- How much do I have to save to buy a home?
- Homebuying for young people: plan ahead
Finding your home is the most important and often the most challenging part of the home buying process! These reports will help you find the home of your dreams by assisting you witht he house hunting process!
- Take charge when buying
- How a realtor can help
- What type of home do you want?
- Wish list worksheet
- House-hunting tips
- A short guide to real estate lingo and acronyms
- Don’t forget your preapproval letter
Choose a home, make an offer
Even if you have found a home, making the final choice often involves weighing important criteria and prioritizing your wants and needs..
- How to choose a neighborhood
- How to choose a home
- Buyer Checklist
- Home Offer Writing – Make an Offer
Get a loan
Because there are many different kinds of mortgages, it is important that you understand the different types available to you…
- What is a mortgage?
- Mortgage basics
- Types of mortgage loans
- What are my mortgage options?
- How to get a mortgage
- Applying for a mortgage loan
- Debt to Income Ratio
Inspection and final negotiation
The home inspection is an important final step. If you would like to learn more about this and other final procedures such as negotiations and terms and conditions, please read the following..
- Hiring a home inspector
- Goodbye inspection, hello trouble
- Inspection checklist
- Safety Inspection Tips
- Negotiating a Price
- Negotiating to yes
- About Credit History
- After The Loan
Closing and possession
The ‘closing’ is the meeting where you take ownership of your new home. These reports will help you with closing and moving ito your new home, as well as the tax benefits associated with your new home purchase!